- Combine soy sauce, balsamic, pepper, olive oil and wings in a large, zip-top bag.
- Close bag and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry.
- Cook the wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, turning half way through, then broil on low until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place the reserved marinade in a small sauce pot set over low heat, and gently simmer until reduced by half, approximately 5 minutes.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Drizzle with reduced balsamic marinade and toss to coat well.
- Add AOOC Garlic Fused OO and AOOC Blackberry Ginger BV