This recipe is as simple as it is delectable. Also an amazing way to use up your summer cherry tomatoes or dress up any dish!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add tomatoes to an oven proven dish lined with parchment in an even layer
- Drizzle lightly with the Tuscan Herb OO, add just enough to prevent sticking
- Drizzle with the 18-Year Barrel Aged Balsamic
- Roast the tomatoes at least 30 minutes, up to 45, basting every 15 minutes with 18-Year Balsamic
- Serve and enjoy! Add hot to your favorite pasta dish or over protein, or let cool and enjoy on a caprese salad, pasta salad, or on phyllo cups filled with ricotta as a delicious appetizer!