Who says veggies are boring and can’t be a dessert? You can use the quick bread setting on your bread machine for no fuss, no mess or by hand.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups bread flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup AOOC Fused Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp AOOC Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 – 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
Bread Machine Directions
- In a small bowl, toss chocolate chips and 2 Tbsp of flour; set aside.
- Follow the instructions of your bread machine for prepping if using. If using bread machine, add ingredients in the following order: eggs, AOOC Fused Blood Orange Olive Oil, AOOC Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar, remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, shredded zucchini, and finally the floured chocolate chips. Place in bread machine, use the Quick Bread Setting. When done baking, carefully remove from pan and let cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
- If doing this the old fashioned way by hand, mix ingredients into a bowl one at a time in the following order: AOOC Fused Blood Orange Olive Oil, AOOC Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar, remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, shredded zucchini, and finally the floured chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. Chef Chad Tip: Instead of a cooking spray lightly coat using your hand with AOOC Fused Blood Orange Olive Oil for an extra bit of orange zest.
- Bake in a 350⁰F preheated oven for 45 – 50 minutes.
- A toothpick inserted into the center of the bread should come out with moist crumbs on it. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Place on a cooling rack for 20 minutes before slicing.