From the Happy Hearts Kitchen
Savory, sweet, delicious treat! Baby Back Ribs are the perfect thing to make with the Back to Basiks Sale at Abingdon Olive Oil Company. Make it EZPZ while you enjoy the last throes of summer by leaving them in the crockpot.
- Remove silver skin from the ribs. Coat lightly in AOOC Neapolitan Herb BV and apply a mix of brown sugar and Basiks Prime Rub liberally all over the meat. Mix this based on the size of the ribs.
- Add a hefty drizzle of AOOC Neapolitan to the crockpot as well as a cup of water. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on low for 4 hours and then cranking it to high for an hour to two hours.
DirectionsFor The Sauce:
- In a stockpot or nonstick skillet heat on medium high a mix of ¾ cup AOOC Neapolitan Herb BV, ¼ cup brown sugar, and ¾ cup water.
- Bring to a simmer then reduce heat, simmering for 10-15 minutes creating your bbq/glaze sauce.
- Use to glaze ribs on a grill or under the broiler in the oven, serve extra for dipping.
Serves 5-6 people