- 1 1/4 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tbs AOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup AOOC Vermont Maple Dark BV
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar, packed
- parmesan cheese, optional for garnishing
- toasted pistachios, optional for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- Add the brussels sprouts to the baking sheet, evenly drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss with your hands to evenly coat. Arrange the sprouts with the cut-side (flat side) down and bake for about 18 minutes, or until the tops of some of the sprouts are turning light brown.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, flip sprouts over with a tongs, and evenly drizzle with balsamic. Return baking sheet to oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until sprouts are as caramelized and browned as desired.
- Optionally garnish with cheese or pistachios before serving. Brussels sprouts are best warm and fresh.