EZPZ Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
So simple yet so tasty these pizza stuffed mushrooms are an EZPZ way to feed you and your guests for a power party! Little ones love that it’s pizza and you’ll love that it’s a low carb option to help keep everyone Happy Heart Healthy. Definitely worth making more than you’ll think you’ll need so there are some left over for the next day’s lunch!
- Preheat oven to 375
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems, scooping out the insides
- Finely chop the mushroom stems and add to a bowl. Add Tuscan Herb OO, onion, and chopped stem to a pan. Sauté on med-high for five minutes, letting cool once they have some color.
- Mix in panko bread crumbs to cooked ingredients, and fill mushroom cavities with small amount of mixture.
- Top with ½ tsp red sauce, followed by grated cheese, finishing with the mini pepperoni until all mushrooms are filled.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until cheese is melted and pepperoni are crisp.
- Serve warm with AOOC Tradtitional 18 year Barrel Aged Balsamic as a dipping sauce or drizzle over the top and enjoy!